How do we use your personal data?
In providing your personal details, you consent to us using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your data for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at Pause Jeans (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders via our online services (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and bank details)
- To send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number)
- To send you marketing offers such as newsletters and catalogues (e.g. your email address, your name and your postal address)
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To notify the winners in competitions arranged online (e.g. your email address, name, home address and telephone number)
- To manage your account by carrying out credit checks (e.g. name, address, date of birth)
- To analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (e.g. name, buying habits)
- To validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
- To send you surveys in order to give you a possibility to influence our offer and service (e.g. e-mail address)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book-keeping rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the data, such as an ongoing contractual relationship.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 will not be affected.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. Annually, you have the right to request written documentation on the personal information we have about you in our account files.
Who has access to the data?
We never pass on, sell or swap your data to third parties for marketing purposes outside the Pause Jeans Group. Data that is forwarded to third parties, for example shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods, is only used to meet Pause Jeans’s commitments to you. Pause Jeans may also supply your personal details to organisations such as credit reference or debt collection agencies for the purpose of credit rating checks, identity checks and debt collection.
How do we protect your data?
We have taken technical and organisational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorised access, etc. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments. At Pause Jeans we protect your data using encryption. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a function that encrypts all information sent between buyer and seller.
To make card purchases with us as secure as possible, all information is sent in encrypted form using SSL. This means that the information is passed through a secure connection and that your card details cannot be read by external parties.
For card purchases we work with an authorised payment agent that helps us to check directly with your bank that the card is valid for purchases. Our payment agent processes your card details in the correct way according to the international security standard PCI DSS, which was developed by the card companies VISA, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and JCB. This means that your card details are processed with a very high level of security.
When you pay by card, we reserve the right to carry out an identity check.
We take responsibility for all the personal data that we receive during recruitment or in competitions. These details are processed within the country organization where you submit your application, while the data is stored in Bulgaria. Your country organisation is also the party responsible for your personal data under the data protection act of that specific jurisdiction. If you have any questions regarding your application and your personal details, please find contact information for your country’s Pause Jeans organization under “Contact Us”.
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
We use third-party cookies to collect statistics in aggregate form in analysis tools such as Google Analytics and Core Metrics. The cookies used are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months.
The content of this site is copyright-protected and is the property of Pause Jeans.
Since February 2015 Pause Jeans Online starts offering delivery of its products to more than 95 countries worldwide. Deliveries are made by Speedy and ЕМС courier companies. List of countries and shipping price list can be found on the websites of these companies:
(https://www.bgpost.bg/ ) and (https://www.speedy.bg/bg).
How much does shipping cost ?
• For orders for amounts over 100lv., the shipping of products for the territory of Bulgaria is FREE.
• For orders for amounts less than 100lv., shipping cost is 4,40lv. + "cash on delivery" fee for parcels up to 2kg and 7,94lv. + "cash on delivery" fee for parcels up to 5 kg.
Prices include VAT.
If all the items you ordered are available today, you can expect to receive your order 4-6 (EU only) working days from dispatch. Working days are defined as Monday to Friday and exclude bank holidays. Please allow an additional 4-5 days for rural postcodes.
The shipping cost is will be posted as a part of your order total price.
Return and Replacement
Attention !!! Goods in OUTLET category are subject to complaints only in case of a manufacturing defect.
Our customers have the right to refuse to receive the ordered goods in accordance with Article 125 and Article 126 of the CPA (Customer Protection Act) when it is delivered under one of the following conditions:
1.1.1 Delivered goods do not correspond to the purchase ordered by the customer and this can be seen by an ordinary review;
1.1.2 The price which the customer shall pay for the goods does not match the due price. Final cost of delivery shall be determined in the relevant Speedy office;
1.1.3 In case of discrepancy between the ordered purchase and the delivered one, which was not possible to be seen at the time of delivery.
Our customers have the right to claim replacement of size or item, appearing in their initial order. In this case it is necessary to state your wish in writing (by email: email@example.com) or verbally (by phone: 0885360218), not later than 14 working days.
Return is acceptable under the following conditions:
• The request for item return has been made in writing on the email address stated by Pause Jeans (firstname.lastname@example.org) or verbally (by phone: 0885360218), not later than 14 working days, from the date of receiving the order.
The request must include: full name of the customer, contact phone number, description of items being returned.
• Goods are not used, there are no signs of use or changes, they are with original packaging and with original labels.
You have 14 days to decide if the item is right for you.
Pause Jeans guarantees to refund any item(s), provided that they have been kept in reasonable condition prior to their return. This means the item(s) cannot be damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn and that any labels or tags are still intact.
To arrange a return
• The customer coordinates with Pause Jeans representative, the address on which Pause Jeans wants to get back the goods.
• Pause Jeans reserves the right to not reimburse the amount paid by the customer in case one or more conditions for goods return is violated.
1.1.5 Time limit for reimbursement of amounts paid with card or "cash on delivery".
- Under the provisions of the CPA, Pause Jeans refunds the amount paid within 14 days after the date on which the customer has exercised his right to return the goods.
Shipping costs for return and replacement are borne by the customer, unless:
- received products do not correspond to the ones stated in the order
- the mistake occurred as a result of our fault
- the product has been damaged or any part of the order is missing
If items you purchased are returned by mail, the balance will be refunded within 14 days.
Your refund will be payable with the same payment method you chose for purchase.
If you have paid by credit or debit card, we will refund the balance to the card originally used.
You have up to 14 days to decide if the item is right for you. If exchanging for a similar garment in a different size or colour, no additional delivery charges will be added.
Make sure the label is attached and the garment is in its original condition. Read the delivery note that comes with your package for more information.
Bulgaria, Svishtov, PostCode 5250, 5 Nikola Petkov str
E-mail: email@example.com, Phone number: +359 885 360218
Company Name: ViWes LTD. VAT: 203432330